bubble tea bubbled me up to love kfood

     bubble tea bubbled me up to love K-food


One of the most things that changed my thoughts and life, is the bubble tea I am one of the millions people that love tea and drinking 🍻 tea in morning and with the frying food. Here on this topic I will talk about how did I know a lot of thinks because of the bubble tea. Stay with me until the end. 




Hi, I am Virginia Korean food lover I got to know  Korean food because I like bubble tea?! what !!! yes the bubble tea lead me to the Korean food 🍲, how? ok! I will talk about it here.

When I Started to Eat Korean Food?

I was on a trip from my country to UAE, Dubai and for me  every morning I must drink bubble tea because I used to drink it since I was a young boy. And when I came to Dubai I made some research about places have bubble tea and I went to google as soon as I typed it I found the Korean restaurant in Dubai roll and bubble for the Korean street food in Dubai, at the beginning I thought that place is just a small normal café in that area, and as soon I arrived there I got shocked.😲 the colour of the restaurant so cute and it has three branches in Dubai the one that I went to is existed in Business Bay, the back side of DAMAC Avanti building.🏢 





First Korean Food:

I ordered the Korean rice cake for the first time at roll and bubble Korean cuisine in Dubai, with the bubble tea and I liked the taste of it very much because I like the spicy food 🍲 and the rice cake named as tteokbokki in Korean language if you like to go there you will find this food as tteokbokki. And then my favorite second Korean food is the Korean fried chicken, I ordered a big fried chicken and it was so cheap because this place known as the cheapest Korean food restaurant in Dubai, the taste was awesome it was so different of other KFC that I had it before and I can say it was a great chance to know the Korean food taste. here I will leave you an online news paper that I read about this restaurant about it in it refer to here.

The seafood (sushi):

the Roll and bubble business bay branch have the Japanese seafood (sushi), salmon sushi ana more that you can check it be refer to here. and as you know this food should be fresh to feel the good taste of it for sure t was so good, and the smile of the sushi 🍥 was so nice and fresh. so here I drank my best drink which is bubble tea and the taste of it unforgettable I order the strawberry bubble tea and the boba inside of it was so good and chewy I like to chew the food and this one is so my type. So guys here I am going to finish my blog for the bubble tea and the Korean food I hope that you liked the topic and if you have any question leave it down below in the comment section I will reply you back as soon as possible.

Comments